We keep the content on your Minga safe, appropriate and positive in three key ways:
1. Filtering by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
All submitted content is scanned by two different AI Engines (Sift Ninja and Google Vision) for:
- inappropriate and negative language and emoji's
- bullying, racist, violent or sexual language and content
- images that have adult or violent content
- text in images that is not appropriate
2. Instant Deletion
In the event that our filters do not catch content that should not be posted to your Minga, any Teacher, Owner, or Manager can immediately delete that content from your Minga using the Content Context Menu.
In some cases, a Minga member may not feel that content is appropriate and can therefore report that content.
When content is reported, an Owner or Manager is notified:
- that content has been reported
- who reported it
- the reason it was reported
The Owner or Manager can then take the action they see fit.